Is my friend fake?

So I've been friends with Apple for almost one year now, and I'm starting to think that she's not as genuine as I thought. So last year she met this guy I was talking to, Banana, because he came up to me in the hallways while she and my friend Carrot were around. One day while he's passing by,... show more So I've been friends with Apple for almost one year now, and I'm starting to think that she's not as genuine as I thought. So last year she met this guy I was talking to, Banana, because he came up to me in the hallways while she and my friend Carrot were around. One day while he's passing by, Carrot hugged him because she's a really friendly person. Apple was like "I want a hug too" so she ran and jumped onto him and wrapped her legs around him even though 1.) She didn't even know his name. 2.) She has never done this to any of her guy friends or many guys she had a crush on before. Later in the week, Apple told us about her internet friend that she had just met who had the same name as him and was from our city. The thing is, she has an internet friend group chat on Instagram with people from different states, but none of them had ever been this close to home before, and the guy with the same name as Banana wasn't even apart of their group chat. I thought that was weird, but assumed it was just a coincidence. A few weeks later, she started telling me about her friend that has a crush on him and all the dirty things she says about him even though she knew that I liked him. A few months later (yesterday) at the homecoming dance, Banana and I were required to go because we're in student gov and had to help out. We had the same shift, but when it was our time to start, Apple wanted to take pictures alone with him so I had to work on the shift alone. She.. (continued below)
1 answer 1