How do I respond to my friends when they say stuff like this?

I’m a 15 year old boy and have five other brothers and sister. Our parents are a bit different since my mom 34 and my dads 59. My mom is very pretty and my dad well yeah lol. My friends always make jokes thou and say things like is that your moms dad and your moms hot whys she with him. All of my siblings have... show more I’m a 15 year old boy and have five other brothers and sister. Our parents are a bit different since my mom 34 and my dads 59. My mom is very pretty and my dad well yeah lol. My friends always make jokes thou and say things like is that your moms dad and your moms hot whys she with him. All of my siblings have heard stuff like this and I frankly just laugh when my friends say crap like that. Deep down I want to say something thou cause o really don’t like them talking bad about my parents like that’s so what should I say next time cause I know it’ll happen?