Should I be in my (ex)-friends quince court?

Okay so in eighth grade I was friends with this one girl and we were best of friend, and I had agreed to be in her court at the time when she asked me to. Well we went to the same high school, but had different classes and interest. I tried to keep the friendship going as long as I could, but it got tiring. Any... show more Okay so in eighth grade I was friends with this one girl and we were best of friend, and I had agreed to be in her court at the time when she asked me to. Well we went to the same high school, but had different classes and interest. I tried to keep the friendship going as long as I could, but it got tiring. Any time she said she wanted me around she would ignore me and talk to her new friends she met at school. Long story short the quince is soon and I don't know what to do. Yes, I know I made the commitment, but that was before I saw this side of her and honestly I don't feel into the friendship anymore and I am tired of tiring to keep it going.
Update: We are no longer on speaking terms as I decided to not be in her court due to the anxiety it gave me
0