I will be going to Las Vegas in couple months I would like to know what are things to do there? and also what hotels have a balcony?

• Jerry

The MGM Signature used to be condominium towers. Every "room" is actually a small apartment. A big hotel room, but small home, you know? Maybe not every single one, but a great many have balconies. Signature guests can use MGM Grand amenities, can reach the MGM Grand via enclosed climate controlled walk ways, some of them moving walkways. It's just north of the MGM and on the second block east of The Strip.

At least some rooms at the Cosmopolitan have balconies. And the location is excellent. Along with that, they don't nickel and dime you, $10 & $20 you to death like MGM properties. So unless that "real" kitchen, "truly a home" aspect of the Signature is important to you, I'd go with the Cosmo.

Be sure to seek out "Secret Pizza" at the Cosmo.

• MS

There are a lot of things to do in Vegas. I would think you'd have some idea before planning a trip there. But here are some common things to see and do:

Gambling

Shows - there are all kinds of shows, something for everyone

Visit the hotels and check out their themes

Fremont Street Experience

Amusement rides at Stratosphere, Circus Circus, NYNY

High Roller ferris wheel

Eiffel Tower

Bellagio fountains and conservatory

Animal exhibits at Mandalay and Mirage

Exhibits at Luxor

Hoover Dam and Red Rock are nearby and worth visiting

Balconies are hard to come by in Vegas. I believe some of the rooms at Cosmopolitan have them, and some of the suites at MGM Grand do as well. Otherwise, the major hotels do not offer them.  Some timeshare resorts may have balconies.

Plan much, do we??

Trump Tower has a balcony

Lots to do in Vegas. Check Tripadvisor.com for suggestions. I've never seen a hotel room with a balcony in Vegas.

• Frank

There are tons of things to do everywhere in Las Vegas. In other words there’s lots of casinos where you can waste your money and lots of shows that you can see where women dance around and show off their breasts.

If you do not gamble, don’t waste your time at Las Vegas. Personally every time I go to Las Vegas I actually like going to Hoover dam.

There are no hotels, good ones anyway, with balconies. Las Vegas is usually very hot and dusty. It’s in the middle of the desert. There is an interesting exception to this rule in that the Luxor sort of has internal balconies, that are actually the walkways to the rooms That make up the exterior pyramid structure.