What privileges do I have as a white man?

Because I sure as shinola couldn't tell you. As white people, we're told that racism runs in our blood and we're constantly being accused of cultural appropriation. We don't get free college tuition like every other race, we don't have free speech (Don't b#llshit me, we have to be SO careful... show more Because I sure as shinola couldn't tell you. As white people, we're told that racism runs in our blood and we're constantly being accused of cultural appropriation. We don't get free college tuition like every other race, we don't have free speech (Don't b#llshit me, we have to be SO careful as to what we say. Look at what happened to Papa John), media keeps portraying us as violent racists. Three "White people are evil' movies last year were nominated for best picture. I could go on, trust me.

As men, we're far more often attacked and assaulted, the standards to what makes a successful and competent man are MUCH higher than they are for women. We're bullied more, treated more harshly by strangers, and are seen as disposable in the eyes of others. Hey ladies, do you have a selective service number? We lose in divorces, live shorter lives, are FAR more prone to homelessness and workplace accidents, we have to pay for dates, it's always the women and children who are let go or spared during extreme situations. If there's a bump in the night, who has to go check? Then we have to keep hearing this "girl power" nonsense. We have to contend with loneliness. If you're a woman, you can get a boyfriend or girlfriend no problem. If you're a man, you are screwed if there's anything ANYTHING unattractive about you.

Then there's white men. We have both of those problems plus new ones that come from that combination. Now we have to deal with being associated with these mass shooters.