Pain in right testicle?

So for about a week and a half I have had an off and on again aching pain in my right testicle. I started noticing it right before an orgasm it kinda felt like a quick pin prick but nothing too bad. Now it’s just off and on again achy pain. A couple factors that happened in the last two weeks: 1. For many years I... show more So for about a week and a half I have had an off and on again aching pain in my right testicle. I started noticing it right before an orgasm it kinda felt like a quick pin prick but nothing too bad. Now it’s just off and on again achy pain. A couple factors that happened in the last two weeks:

1. For many years I have had 5-6 orgasms a week and for the last month before the pain started it was like 1, maybe 2 per week.
2. I was wrestling with my boys and got kicked in the nuts by the two year old. Pretty direct hit but like every other time in my life once the original pain went away in 10-15 minutes I felt fine.
3. My wife had a yeast infection and I got it after sex pretty bad on my scrotum (but this was on the left side).

Not sure if any of that info is related but thought I’d mention it all.
1 answer 1