Why didnt my mom or I have hospice?

My sister was executor for my Mother. But I was the one sitting with Mother throughher last several weeks of life. I don;t know why hospice wasnt there to help me or her? She was in a nursing home and I really dont think the care was good for someone going through their last days. This is past tense, so... show more My sister was executor for my Mother. But I was the one sitting with Mother throughher last several weeks of life. I don;t know why hospice wasnt there to help me or her? She was in a nursing home and I really dont think the care was good for someone going through their last days. This is past tense, so thinking about why I didnt know more about hospice and why my mom and me didnt have guidance through to her death? Please everyone ...learn about what you can do before you have to experience this. It can't be redone and I was uninformed. I wish I could re do it so mom was more comfortable. I can now only know for my next loved one, but we only have one set of parents. Our loving loving parents
3 answers 3