Should I go straight to college or get a job?

I’m confused on what I wanna do. I want to go to college to become a nurse and I want a job so I can buy things that I need and want. But sometimes I feel like I want to take a break from school and do what I wanna do first and then go back but I don’t wanna be around my 30's in college and I know that others... show more I’m confused on what I wanna do. I want to go to college to become a nurse and I want a job so I can buy things that I need and want. But sometimes I feel like I want to take a break from school and do what I wanna do first and then go back but I don’t wanna be around my 30's in college and I know that others don’t care but still. I wanna travel and feed the homeless and help people.
So should I just go to Community College or just get a job and go to college later? I know it’s up to me but I can’t stick to one thing.