If you know a girl who is extremely wealthy(100M-3B+ net worth), do you think it's okay to tell them: you need to financially support me?

If we're talking about: you are a single adult male, and you want nice things(similar to all adult males): fast cars, and big houses. You have attracted the attention of some very wealthy single females, but they don't want to ever invite you over, or introduce you to what their real life is like. You need... show more If we're talking about: you are a single adult male, and you want nice things(similar to all adult males): fast cars, and big houses. You have attracted the attention of some very wealthy single females, but they don't want to ever invite you over, or introduce you to what their real life is like. You need a car, but nobody will buy it for you, or even be your cosigner. Average middle classed girls are different, because we're definitely talking about the superrich.

It can become hurtful, because: I am becoming a form of amusement for them, and a victim of harassment.

Like I said, since they're not averagely financed, they have all possibilities to fulfill my financial needs.

Is it okay to deny somebody until that woman spends a few million dollars on me?

Wealthy people have to take care to avoid being a bully, after all...

And I just think it's insane if I made a baby with some rich person, and I honestly don't even know where she even lives.

It's like a divorce where the mother gets full custody with no visitation.

And I feel like I am a qualified person to raise my own children.i don't want to give away custody of my possible future children.

And obviously there would be plenty of financial benefits to marrying someone like Taylor Swift, or Ariana Grande.