Is my motherboard faulty?

Recently I have been experiencing an issue, where my computer will crash for seemingly no reason. I will suddenly get a whole cascade of windows telling me that such and such a file is missing and then the computer will go into a reboot. On reboot, the C Drive (SSD) is invariably missing and the boot stalls.... show more Recently I have been experiencing an issue, where my computer will crash for seemingly no reason.

I will suddenly get a whole cascade of windows telling me that such and such a file is missing and then the computer will go into a reboot.

On reboot, the C Drive (SSD) is invariably missing and the boot stalls. Unplugging the Sata cable from the motherboard and replugging it in solves the problem - until the next time.

I initially thought that my SSD was corrupted, but I replaced it and the issue continued.

I can think of two other reasons that this may be happening, one is that the MoBo is faulty (possible chip creep) and the other is the cable which seems unlikely, since it isn't being moved at all.

Any other ideas?