How much does BMI or weight play into life insurance premium?

Shopping for life insurance and have to take a physical with blood work. The only thing is I am obese according to my height, weight and BMI. I have no medical issues, and only take over the counter multi vitamin. I am currently seeing a nutritionist and losing weight. My PCP physical work up was all normal.... show more Shopping for life insurance and have to take a physical with blood work. The only thing is I am obese according to my height, weight and BMI. I have no medical issues, and only take over the counter multi vitamin. I am currently seeing a nutritionist and losing weight.
My PCP physical work up was all normal. Glucose, A1c, cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure, kidney function, liver function etc, all well within normal range. The only problem is my weight which I am working on.

So how much of the life insurance premium is based on over all health and/or just weight?
0