Am I like, seriously in love?

I'm 16 and finally have begun freshman year. My main goal was to make new friends, take school seriously this time and meet someone who I really care about. I've actually met this girl and I think I'm in love. We text everyday, she's very nice to everyone, she goes to church, she's just overall... show more I'm 16 and finally have begun freshman year. My main goal was to make new friends, take school seriously this time and meet someone who I really care about. I've actually met this girl and I think I'm in love. We text everyday, she's very nice to everyone, she goes to church, she's just overall a beautiful person. I hung out with her today, it was actually my first time hanging out alone with a girl who's friends. Mainly it was to take pictures of me, she loves photography. It wasn't just that though, we sat at the park where she took pictures and we talked about things we hate about the world. She's not like other girls at my high school. She's very pure, and understands the right and wrongs of the world, she isn't crazy, she isn't immature at all. She's exactly what I've been looking for, a girl who is like this. I'm literally at the point of crying because I care so much about her. It feels like I've been waiting my whole life to make friends with a person like her. I'm thinking of the worse, losing her during these four years of high school, her forgetting about me and moving on to other people, things like that. I can't stop crying typing this, after hanging out with her today... I really think I'm in love. First time I've actually felt confident saying that. But relationships ruin everything, I don't want to tell her that I love her like that. Actually, what do you think I should do? Please talk to me, I need an adult that's not my family to give me advice.
2 answers 2