I'm 28 years old and I still barely know and can hardly interact with any females. Is it too late for me?

Pop megastar Taylor Swift heaped praise on former President Barack Obama, saying in a new interview that his presidency represented an “amazing time” because foreign countries “respected us.” “We were in such an amazing time when Obama was president because foreign nations respected us. We were so excited to have... show more Pop megastar Taylor Swift heaped praise on former President Barack Obama, saying in a new interview that his presidency represented an “amazing time” because foreign countries “respected us.”

“We were in such an amazing time when Obama was president because foreign nations respected us. We were so excited to have this dignified person in the White House. My first election was voting for him when he made it into office, and then voting to re-elect him,” the country pop megastar said in a Rolling Stone interview published Wednesday to promote her latest album, “Lover.”

Taylor Swift added that she is now obsessed with politics.

“Really, I keep trying to learn as much as I can about politics, and it’s become something I’m now obsessed with, whereas before, I was living in this sort of political ambivalence, because the person I voted for had always won,” she said.

Swift supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election but didn’t publicly endorse her, saying Trump “was weaponizing the idea of the celebrity endorsement.”

One of Swift’s proposals for helping defeat Trump in 2020 is that Democrats work as a team and rally behind their eventual candidate, something many on the left of the party refused to do after Hillary Clinton won the presidential nomination against Bernie Sanders in dubious circumstances.

“I do think, as a party, we need to be more of a team,” the “Shake It Off” crooner argued. “With Republicans, if you’re wearing that red hat, you’re one of them. And if we’re going to do anything to change what’s happening, we need to stick together.