With Daniel Jones as the Giants new starting QB, what’s the most likely scenario?

14-2, SB Champs

13-3, SB Champs

12-4, SB Champs

11-5, SB Champs

10-6, SB Champs

10-6, Conference Round Elimination

10-6, Divisional Round Elimination

9-7, SB Champs

9-7, Conference Round Elimination

9-7, Divisional Round Elimination

9-7, Wild Card Elimination

8-8, miss playoffs

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

no idea, pretty small sample size, and frankly they are a halfway decent kicker away from losing to a pretty sh*tty looking tampa team. i'll tell you one thing i see in my crystal ball- everyone who sacks jones him is going to try to strip the ball.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

7-9 or worse is the most likely outcome, 8-8 is being really optimistic

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Giants were off to a 0-2 start, thanks to their owner mandating that Eli starts games 1 and 2. It would be tough to come back and make the playoffs this season, because there are lots of good teams in the NFC. It is unlikely they can catch the Cowpies, so they have to become a wild card team. Right now, the LAmbs and Frisco are likely to be playoff bound. Green Bay, Minnesota and Detroit all have better records, and are likely better teams than NYG. Therefore the Giants will likely miss the playoffs.

• 2 months ago

Miss playoffs is still the most likely scenario especially with Barkley injured.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The most likely scenario isn't listed. Of the ones there, 8-8 miss playoffs is the most likely.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.