Breastfeeding vs formula.?

So I’m 25 and I’m breastfeeding and I love it. I know it’s good for the baby. But I’m just not pumping enough to have bottles for her. My baby takes bottles good, however she dislikes formula. So it gets kinda hard since no one can help. I see all these other moms giving their baby formula and they just seem like... show more So I’m 25 and I’m breastfeeding and I love it. I know it’s good for the baby. But I’m just not pumping enough to have bottles for her. My baby takes bottles good, however she dislikes formula. So it gets kinda hard since no one can help. I see all these other moms giving their baby formula and they just seem like they have it easy. They go out, leave their baby at home or they just seem like they know what they’re doing. I however Cant just leave my baby not that I want too but I feel like the formula fed babies just seem more not dependent on their mother like mine does. Maybe it’s all for social media. But I’m starting to feel like I want to just give my baby formula. It’s like no one is breastfeeding now days. I just feel like I’m doing something wrong here.
10 answers 10