Minor Potential accidental overdose what do I do?

I'm prescribed 150mg sertraline to take once a day (and have been for over a year), which I usually take at night. I had my dose last night. when I woke up this morning I was extremely anxious so I decided it would be a good idea to take 200mg to try to ease the anxiety. then I took my actual dose tonight.... show more I'm prescribed 150mg sertraline to take once a day (and have been for over a year), which I usually take at night. I had my dose last night. when I woke up this morning I was extremely anxious so I decided it would be a good idea to take 200mg to try to ease the anxiety. then I took my actual dose tonight.

I'm 19, female, 5ft 3 and between 51 and 54 kg in weight. I'm just wondering what I should do or what I should watch out for. I'm not what it could do to me but I read it is different for everyone depending on their age gender weight and height. I've never had any other health conditions so I am generally healthy. I have not had any symptoms besides feeling sick.

I know it was a stupid thing to do!
I wasn't trying to end my life! I just wanted to feel less anxious!
I know it can lead to fatality but I don't think I took nearly enough for that. it was only a tiny overdose.
0