Should I contact the construction contractor, what do I say, or should i find somebody else?

We would like to have our driveway redone and have been waiting for the construction guy to contact us to start the project but he is a little busy and told us it will be at least a month until he could start so we said that it would be ok. It has been 2 months since he last contacted us. Should I contact him or... show more We would like to have our driveway redone and have been waiting for the construction guy to contact us to start the project but he is a little busy and told us it will be at least a month until he could start so we said that it would be ok. It has been 2 months since he last contacted us. Should I contact him or just find somebody new to do the job? If I contact him what should I say?