Is there any actual non-fake, non-Zionist evidence that the Holocaust actually happened?

Can we be certain that the whole thing wasn't made up to make white people feel guilty about calling out the Israelis on their war crimes?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

No. The whole world ran with the BS the Jews put out. Thank you for enlightening us. Screw history books. Most people are morons, except for those like u that might not belong to Mensa, but you're so much smarter.

TYVM

• 2 months ago

We can be certain it wasn't made up for that reason because the Holocaust was widely publicized before the country of Israel was formed, and certainly before it did anything that could be called a war crime.

• 2 months ago

Probably the best one is the phone book before and after the war. Where did all those people go?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

obvious liberal troll is trolling obviously

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

People being bulldozed into mass graves. Those pictures weren't faked. And its a disgrace anyone would question it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well.. I've heard people claim 'gas chambers' were actually delousing chambers and things of the sort. Tbh if it was made up, nobody would know. The guards and people in charge at camps were charged as criminals and anything Nazis said would only seem like a lie to everyone. Some people say they were just work camps and people did not die in masses. I think that's very far-fetched and disrespectful though.

• Putris
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

While I agree with you about Israel, multiple sources from multiple places do hint at the fact that the holocaust happened. There is also photo/video evidence as well as people who lived through it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.