how do I delete my reading list on MacBook air laptop?
- G. WhilikersLv 72 months ago
You mean in Safari, I presume.
- Expose the reading list with control-command-2 if you don't already see it in Safari's sidebar.
- Control-click on one of the items in the reading list to pop up a menu.
- Remove the current item if you're being selective, or Clear all items to get rid of the whole list.
- StarryskyLv 72 months ago
In what type of program is this "reading list" stored in?
- 2 months ago
I'm a windows user, soooo