Should my boyfriend take me to the airport early in the morning?

Hi everyone, So I have been dating a guy for about a year now and we are in a relatively healthy relationship. However I always feel like I am putting him out when I ask him to give me rides. I know it is not his job to give me rides to friend's houses or to places but this time I asked him to take me to the... show more Hi everyone,

So I have been dating a guy for about a year now and we are in a relatively healthy relationship. However I always feel like I am putting him out when I ask him to give me rides. I know it is not his job to give me rides to friend's houses or to places but this time I asked him to take me to the airport. The last time I flew I did not ask him, nor did he offer but I was with my family so I didn't really care. I have given him a ride from the airport at midnight before once like 6 months ago. Well this time I asked him 3 days before my trip, and when I first asked him he said he had to workout in the morning, but I asked him if he could workout later if possible but he said the gym gets crowded later in the day. Then I told him the flight was earlier than when he worked out (at 7 am so I would need a ride at 5:30am) which is early I understand. He complained it was early and that he wanted to sleep in a little then workout that day because he had a test the day before. He agreed to take me but it kind of made me feel pretty bad so I said I would just take a taxi or Uber. I understand it is early and he does need to workout and get stuff done the next day, but he does not have a job and is college student only taking 1 class twice a week for an hour. I was just kind of upset considering I would take him no questions asked and I have a job and go to school full time. Do you think I have a right to feel upset or I should not expect him to want to take me? Thanks.