What is this yaoi/shounen ai manga?

There was an older manga that I read years ago that I think went by the name of "Run!", but i can't find it by that title anywhere. It was centered around these two boys in high school; a (seme) quiet track - I think - runner who had recently gotten injured, and (uke) your generic pretty boy who had a... show more There was an older manga that I read years ago that I think went by the name of "Run!", but i can't find it by that title anywhere. It was centered around these two boys in high school; a (seme) quiet track - I think - runner who had recently gotten injured, and (uke) your generic pretty boy who had a female friend.

They had met at like these sinks outside and the seme either gave the uke his face towel or the pretty guy had accidently given it to him because the uke was like "keep up the good work". The uke had originally not liked him i think because the seme seemed stuck up? But then they have sex at their school one night and people talked about having heard noises the night before and the uke sort of tells his female friend and she was like haha what I thought you hated each other? The uke might have been in the cheer team in order to become more manly because he was seen as very feminine by everyone around him (though I might be mixing this cheer team part up with another manga).

I remember that the uke's mom had a twin and her son - his cousin - basically looked identical to the uke. The uke's cousin then tried to lowkey trick the seme into being with him, but the seme could tell it wasn't him. The cousin was more flamboyant than the main uke, too. There was a part where one of them gets sick and they have sex while one of them is sick.

I just really crave reading it since it's been so long, and I remember it for some reason. Thank you!
1 answer 1