I saw a korean movie a while back and cant remember the title. Nerdy guy tricks hot girl i to believing a school legend about the lake.?

Hot girl on campus would never date the nerdy guy, she even says how much she dislikes him cause hes a mess. They both fall into the school lake and thiers a legend that youd fall in love and get married to the person who is with you turns out this guy engineered the whole thing to trick the girl into falling in... show more Hot girl on campus would never date the nerdy guy, she even says how much she dislikes him cause hes a mess. They both fall into the school lake and thiers a legend that youd fall in love and get married to the person who is with you turns out this guy engineered the whole thing to trick the girl into falling in love with him. Anyone know the title? I think the movie is a few years old.
1 answer 1