Why is hatred of Jews so common in the black and Latino community?

less than 5 percent of whites, Asians, and “others” (including Native Americans) combined hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views, compared to over 30 percent of African Americans and Latinos–or at least that’s the difference in percentages of those willing to express anti-Semitic attitudes to... show more less than 5 percent of whites, Asians, and “others” (including Native Americans) combined hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views, compared to over 30 percent of African Americans and Latinos–or at least that’s the difference in percentages of those willing to express anti-Semitic attitudes to pollsters

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/

"Confirming the three previous studies, black Americans remain considerably more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Semitic views. In the 1998 survey, blacks (34 percent) are nearly four times as likely as whites (9 percent) to fall into the most anti-Semitic category."

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/adl-survey-finds-anti-semitism-high-in-black-community
Update: Greasy Tony: I posted sources...
Update 2: Stephanie: I posted sources. Whether you agree with the sources I posted is up to you. And yes I know there are some Hispanic Jews. Over 30 percent of non-Jewish Hispanics hold anti-Jewish views.
Update 3: Putris: I'm sure that accounts for some but not all.
Update 4: Tentofield: Good point.
Update 5: iammclane: Your proposed theories are mere speculations. If people are persecuted by people it may make them more prejudice against those who persecute them, yes. But you would think it would make them sensitive towards other groups who have suffered like them, That's not the case here, obviously. And there... show more iammclane: Your proposed theories are mere speculations. If people are persecuted by people it may make them more prejudice against those who persecute them, yes. But you would think it would make them sensitive towards other groups who have suffered like them, That's not the case here, obviously. And there doesn't actually seem to be too many black or Hispanic leaders speaking out against Jew-hatred in their communities, so....