Here are some suggestions that might help:
(1) Make sure your Precalc homework is the 1st HW subject you do when you get home. Get the work done. If by chance there isn't any HW, review previous material and do some practice problems.
(2) Put together a REFERENCE SHEET where you can summarize rules, tricks, and examples that will help you solve problems. This will be your GO-TO sheet to make you faster in problem solving.
(3) On weekends, you STILL need to do some practice problems! Get the idea? REVIEW, review, review. Practice, practice, practice.
(4) And here's the most important suggestion: FOCUS! Don't whine; don't complain, DON'T PANIC. BE DETERMINED. Precalc is very mechanical. That means you need to memorize the rules and practice, practice, practice.
(5) If you run out of material to review, START WORKING AHEAD of your class. This is helpful in that by the time your class gets to that material, it will be a review for you.
(6) Suggestions 1-5 should do the trick, but yes, you can also find a good tutor.