How can I live with being a cisgendered, heterosexual, white male?

I hate myself for being this way. Time and time again, I've had college professors and peers and social media icons denounce me for this combination of undesirable traits. I wish I wasn't like this. I really can't help that it makes me automatically racist, transphobic, misogynistic and... show more I hate myself for being this way. Time and time again, I've had college professors and peers and social media icons denounce me for this combination of undesirable traits. I wish I wasn't like this. I really can't help that it makes me automatically racist, transphobic, misogynistic and homophobic.

We're on our way out, and we deserve to be on our way out for everything we've done for just existing. But in the meantime, how do I live with being inferior like this. Women are better and whites are the inferior race. My other two attributes just make it so I live ignorant of everybody else. I and the rest of the population like me are in a spot. What do we do?