My sister copies my entire music taste and playlists. i'm so sick of it!!?

i'm 17 and she's almost 12. i realised when she was posting these songs on her instagram stories that i was currently listening to from a playlist name that i had made, i went to her spotify and realised she had copied the entire playlist song for song and named it the same. now over the last week she’s... show more i'm 17 and she's almost 12. i realised when she was posting these songs on her instagram stories that i was currently listening to from a playlist name that i had made, i went to her spotify and realised she had copied the entire playlist song for song and named it the same. now over the last week she’s done it to more and more of them and it’s so annoying! I get that it’s supposed to be flattering but honestly my music taste is a big part of my identity and it’s so frustrating for it to just be copied and pasted. i’m not saying the music is only for me, obviously we all discover artists from copying others but this is kind of next level, it’s like every single song i listen to so does she. it feels like my sense of individuality and originality has been taken. now ive gone off all these new underground artists that i’ve discovered and enjoyed and i had to make all of my playlists private.