Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Can Chuck Norris whoop any Marine in a street fight?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only with a brick in his hand bag!

• 2 months ago

hahahahaha your so funny you should be on the view with the has been whoopie..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I saw a video of an overweight Antifa beating the crap out of two marines

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He could probably beat most men his age and some who are younger.  He IS 79.  I'm pretty sure that if he just talked loud the tRump, (it's 73)  it would piss its panties. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Albert
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

The thing you may need to consider that yes. He's body has aged, but the mind. Now, that's dangerous. If it's a street fight like Chuck's life depended on. Yeah, I'm biased, but really. How do you think a young Marine's typically acts? How much of an advantage Age and Experience is going to have to stupid bulls thinking they have the edge. Sorry, but you've seen plenty of video evidence that youth will lose. How badly is really up to the environment and situations. Wasn't Chuck a Dan in several skills? Also, are Marines really known to be smart? Sorry, but the tools are on Chuck's side then some common Marine who believes he knows.

• 2 months ago

Chuck Norris could whoop 20 Marines.

But only 2 sailiors could take him.

• Albert
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Hello and stuff. Is that before or after Chuck shoves the "sticks" Navy uses for drunks up their own arses? Why thumbs you down more? Sad is...

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

NO.  Chuck Is 79 Years Old.  The Average Marine is 21 years old.  Figure the odds.

• 2 months ago

In a street fight, Chuck Norris and the Marine would be on the same side.

• 2 months ago

I wouldn't say any marine, but he could beat 99.9% of them.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

anything is possible

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.