What game is this?

Alright so when I was a real little kid, I distinctly remember playing a game. I can't for the life of me remember it, but I remember a few things from when I played. I'm almost positive I only played the first mission, but it was a massive war. You basically are in a mech, that can both turn into a fast... show more Alright so when I was a real little kid, I distinctly remember playing a game. I can't for the life of me remember it, but I remember a few things from when I played. I'm almost positive I only played the first mission, but it was a massive war. You basically are in a mech, that can both turn into a fast flying vehicle and a land mech. If i recall correctly the wings would turn into four individual legs to walk around on. The mech was sleek, and blue. Not what I would describe as a normal looking mech. I believe the mission I played was an invasion type thing, i think the objective was to take out some AA guns or something like that. I know this is vague but this is was i can remember. Lastly I'll just say that the faction you fight for was associated with blue, and then enemy was red. If i recall correctly you end up playing for the enemy team as well in the next mission, in the same sort of mech. Anyone have any ideas?