Tripping for 18 days straight after taking lsd ??!?

It's all kind of a blur but I looked on my calendar and the last time I reported taking lsd was on the 5th. On the 4th I had a really bad trip while camping with my friends because one of my friends said she thought she died and it made me spiral into a bad trip too. I got about 1 to 2 hours of sleep before... show more It's all kind of a blur but I looked on my calendar and the last time I reported taking lsd was on the 5th. On the 4th I had a really bad trip while camping with my friends because one of my friends said she thought she died and it made me spiral into a bad trip too. I got about 1 to 2 hours of sleep before going to work all day( still feeling like I was stuck in a bad trip) . so then I drove home around 10pm or so.. got home and saw that I had another tab left we didnt take, so for some reason i took it and everyone started to look like they were made out of clay. Now it is 18 days since I've taken any lsd and I'm still having a "bad trip". nothing looks right, people still look like they are made out of clay and not real, trigger words like "tripping" "stuck" etc through me into an anxiety attack which feels like the worst trip ever. This happens randomly to me too. where I will be okay for a while and then it flips on and instantly I'm freaking out wondering if the people around are real. I'm not sure where to post this to or what to do . I also can not get high or drunk anymore and today I took a xanax and felt nothing when I would normally feel it just with 1/3 of a bar. Does anyone know what's going on??? I'm scared im stuck forever :(
6 answers 6