NEED INFO. A LITTLE CONFUSED ANYONE HAVE THIS CONDITION?

I had been getting a lot of heartburn, and I was told on the threshold of an ulcer. The diet for helping heal said no garlic onions. Another diet I looked at said garlic and onions. Mild tea. limited alcohol. (I'm not a drinker) but I do like a glass of wine for dinner and I think sangria is OK, probably... show more I had been getting a lot of heartburn, and I was told on the threshold of an ulcer. The diet for helping heal said no garlic onions. Another diet I looked at said garlic and onions. Mild tea. limited alcohol. (I'm not a drinker) but I do like a glass of wine for dinner and I think sangria is OK, probably because it's more fruit. I thought cranberry
anything is acidic they encourage cranberry cocktails...I assume that's just cranberry juice.I don't know what cocktail means. also eat a lot of blueberries strawberries I thought they may be acidic. but I'm confused now onions garlic no then yes. mild tea what is mild tea. they said not even decaf coffee or tea. What would be a mild tea. any thoughts. thanks