Are my dogs being mistreated at the salon?

I have 2 twin Shitzus(Mia and Milo),a year old.Both are healthy. They have been groomed at PetSmart since they were puppies.They have always been groomed by the same girl(I'll call her Jane in this post).I always do Jane because its better if they make a relationship with their groomer,and get groomed by the... show more I have 2 twin Shitzus(Mia and Milo),a year old.Both are healthy.
They have been groomed at PetSmart since they were puppies.They have always been groomed by the same girl(I'll call her Jane in this post).I always do Jane because its better if they make a relationship with their groomer,and get groomed by the same person.They are fully groomed every 6 weeks.
These are their new behaviors:
1) Mia gets very nervous when the groomer approaches her to the point that she pees herself.The first time I took her to the groomers as a puppy,she never did this.But since then,every time she pees herself.She never does it at home.
2) Both of them claw at the salon door.
3) When the groomer comes to take their leashes from me,they both lay down and refuse to go with her.
4) Both of their tails go down when we reach the salon.
5) Today at the salon,Mia began to cry.I was so shocked because both of my dogs never whimper or cry.Once Jane picked Mia in her hands to take her to the back,Mia started to cry even more.
6) I have noticed lately that they have begun hate baths more each time.Mia always tries to run out of the bathroom.Milo stands completely still.
7) The last behavior that I have noticed is flinching when my hand is raised in the air.I first noticed this probably 5-6 months back.I remember I was sitting on the floor talking to a freind,and Milo was sitting on the floor next to me.At one point, my hand was raised in the air.I then saw Milo flinch.I tested Mia,and she did it too.