This may sound crazy but I think the oujia board is haunting me?

My mom used to play with the Ouija board when she was younger. She asked when she was going to die and how. They said choking to death at age 36. I was born when she was 36. Now, I have a ridiculous fear of people choking to death. I am terrified that my parents are going to choke. I don't want to be alone with... show more My mom used to play with the Ouija board when she was younger. She asked when she was going to die and how. They said choking to death at age 36. I was born when she was 36. Now, I have a ridiculous fear of people choking to death. I am terrified that my parents are going to choke. I don't want to be alone with them during dinner because I don't want them to choke. Twice in the past week my mom has choked. Now I'm scared. Is it trying to kill her. I also use the Oujia Board because it's fun. The ghosts like me. So I don't know, sorry if this story is weird