Can you translate my English letter into Korean?

I'm going to a concert in a few weeks and you can give the idols a gift, so I also want to give him a heartfelt letter. I am good at Korean BUT i'm not as good as a native. So is someone willing to take time out of their day just to translate this paragraph for me into Korean? He is really bad at English so... show more I'm going to a concert in a few weeks and you can give the idols a gift, so I also want to give him a heartfelt letter. I am good at Korean BUT i'm not as good as a native. So is someone willing to take time out of their day just to translate this paragraph for me into Korean? He is really bad at English so I don't want to stress him out with complete Texan English. I would appreciate it a lot :)

Hi Gaho, I’m shayna.... your #1 fan in Texas if you didn’t already realize. I’m not really good at things like this but I just want you to know that you’re extremely talented and your music makes me so happy. The whole reason I started even listening to PLT was because it was such a new and refreshing sound compared to everything else I was listening to. I understand that you guys are only getting started (with your careers) but whenever you’re having a hard time, remember that when people are going through hard times as well, they listen to your music and that soothes them. I hope that even in your hardest times you are able to find something that frees your mind just as we do with your music. I have been going through such a difficult time recently and music is my therapy and help. Your voice helps me fall asleep on my sleepless nights, it helps my conflicted mind to settle. You deserve so much and please keep making music. You’re the sunshine in my life :)

Thank you for coming to Texas,

Your #1 fan once again LOVES YOU come back soon