JJ
Lv 5
JJ asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Why was Queen Elizabeth referenced as the most dangerous woman in Europe?

German chancellor Adolf Hitler supposedly refer to Queen Elizabeth---the mother of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II---as the most dangerous woman in Europe.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

The Queen Mother boosted morale so vigorously during the Second World War that Adolf Hitler himself called her “the most dangerous woman in Europe.”

Just two months after war was declared, on Remembrance Day 1939, she addressed women around the world on the BBC Radio in a truly inspirational speech.

• 2 months ago

Because of her influence over King George.

• 2 months ago

She was a serial killer.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Queen Elizabeth was a positive force during World War II. She and the King remained at Bcukingham Palace, and in the United Kingdom, not leaving to go somewhere safer. Queen Elizabeth gave many speeches,(live and on radio), ran knitting circles, worked with charities...whatever needed to be done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hitler never said that. I wouldn't be surprised if she spread that rumor herself. If she was good at one thing, it was PR.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hitler saw her as responsible for ousting the pro-Nazi Edward VIII and getting him effectively exiled. She was also hugely popular and determined not to leave England but keep her family there during the war and was widely regarded as the power behind the throne.

• 2 months ago

She instigated the abdication of the then King, then attained her goal of becoming Queen and got the man she had originally wanted to marry, exiled. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Probably because there were no black females around at that time...if there were they would be considered the most dangerous...always attacking and robbing people. They have the testerone of a full adult male...and no im not racist im just saying... plus i hate racism...matter of fact if you were being bullied i would try to defend you.

• 2 months ago

That's where she lives. If they called her the most dangerous woman in Asia I'd have to scratch my head and wonder.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.