How do I go about hiring someone to find stuff on Google (or the internet in general) for me?

Let's say, for example, that one day I saw a nice pair of shoes in a movie and took a picture of the screen to try to buy it later. I could try to reverse search on Google Images, but that could be laborious and take a while. Another example, say I'm trying to remember a book I read when I was a kid. I... show more Let's say, for example, that one day I saw a nice pair of shoes in a movie and took a picture of the screen to try to buy it later. I could try to reverse search on Google Images, but that could be laborious and take a while.

Another example, say I'm trying to remember a book I read when I was a kid. I could ask on various forums and sites like Reddit. But what if I want to pay someone to do that for me so I don't have to?

Freelance sites usually don't have a section for this sort of job.

Do you know if there's a site or whatever service specialized in this sort of requests?