Louis asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

Eye injury?

Had an eye exam yesterday to see if I had a piece of glass in my eye. She used a slit light and didn’t noticed anything strange. My eyes don’t hurt nor do I feel anything in them. Am I just over reacting or should I get a different exam?

• Tony B

Sorry, but what's the problem? You say your eyes don't hurt and you can't feel anything in them, for some reason you had an eye exam and nothing wrong was found.

Your eyes are VERY important and I'm not trying to make light of it but why would you want another examination?

you are fine. if you had anything in your eye you would feel it. and then a dr. confirmed that there was nothing. accept it.

If there is no pain, there is nothing in your eye--things on the cornea are extremely painful. A slit lamp exam is the only way to examine the eye for foreign bodies. If that was negative, coupled with no pain or visual changes, I would say you are fine.

You need to visit a doctor.