How likely am I to see a big spider in australia I am an arachnophobe?

its the ones you cant see you have to worry about

You've got a 100% chance! The huntsman is very common. My mother was terrified of them! The good news is, they're harmless. Not so the Sydney funnel web, although they are only common in certain areas (such as where there's a lot of vegetation). There's also mouse spiders, trapdoor spiders, and black and grey house spiders. If they bite you, you'll survive though. Not very nice-looking spiders, but they're a valued part of the environment.

I am to see them under a spectacle,if i am that sensitive,haha we are laughin,but really, for not catching a disease bye them too.

Ruuuuuuuuuuunnnn

EXTREMELY LIKELY, as Australian Spiders can grow as big as cars and many can fly and consume human meat!!

Very likely.....................................................

Very likely lol. its australia what do you expect and it also depends what part of the country/continent you are talking about

Pretty unlikely really. No more so than in the USA anyway.

• mars

Krickey There's some biggins there mate

Don't let it bite you and you should be fine, but, there's no specific percentage of spiders in Australia. There's no real way to calculate the question that you are asking.