I'll soon be serving time for vehicular assault...?

Almost a year ago, I was responsible for a car accident that severely injured both the driver and passenger of the vehicle that I struck. The accident was a result of me texting while driving. I was lucky enough to walk away with just a few bruises, but they both had to be hospitalized. I've been charged with... show more Almost a year ago, I was responsible for a car accident that severely injured both the driver and passenger of the vehicle that I struck. The accident was a result of me texting while driving. I was lucky enough to walk away with just a few bruises, but they both had to be hospitalized.

I've been charged with two counts of vehicular assault. My lawyer has worked out a deal with the prosecutor. In exchange for a guilty plea, I'll be sentenced to two years in prison instead of the max of twenty that I'd otherwise be looking at. I'm due in court in a couple weeks. I plan to accept the deal. After that's done, I'll be taken into custody to begin serving my sentence.

For whatever it may be worth, I'm truly sorry for what I've done. I feel absolutely horrible. I don't know if my victims will show up to court to see me sentenced. I hope so. I would really like the opportunity to apologize to them both in person.

I'm trying to get my affairs in order before my court date. That includes doing research on what life in a women's prison will be like (I'm a twenty-something female). I've never been in trouble with the law before, so this is new territory for me. If anyone has any tips they'd like to offer for making the stay go smoothly, I'd definitely appreciate them.

Thank you all for listening. And thanks in advance for your answers.
Update: Edit: In response to Ninefinger's question, I've never been to prison before. I have no idea what to expect. I'm looking for any advice anyone may have on how to deal with the stresses of prison life, getting along with other inmates, etc. My apologies if that wasn't clear before.