What do you do if you're not confident in handling yourself physically?

keep this short; i'm a man aged 41, i have severe anxiety problems and a personality disorder, ive been through a lot in life, many battles, suffered bullying long ago and physical street attacks. now, in the present, i often feel doubtful of myself if i was to be challenged physically or picked on as an... show more keep this short;

i'm a man aged 41, i have severe anxiety problems and a personality disorder, ive been through a lot in life, many battles, suffered bullying long ago and physical street attacks.

now, in the present, i often feel doubtful of myself if i was to be challenged physically or picked on as an adult...i worry i wouldn't be able to handle myself physically or know how to respond? because of my mental disabilities..

i'm really not interested in taking up martial arts or doing boxing, because i injured my right hand and damaged the nerves in my knuckle through a violent outburst a long time ago...plus i think i may have arthritis in the finger on that hand.

i'm 6ft tall, bald, wear a moustache and are white Caucasian with an olive complexion.....and i feel unsure of myself if i were to be challenged physically....i believe i would probably run off if i were challenged or threatened.

i don't feel good about this? but what could i do to change it?