My friends and I have become. good mates but out of nowhere they have started spreading rumours and posting embarrassing videos of me online?

We started off as good friends hanging out together and playing PlayStation etc. But then a'll of sudden they started calling me names like ''gay'' and '******'' even though I thought we were friends. At first I thought it was a joke and didn't say anything but then it got... show more We started off as good friends hanging out together and playing PlayStation etc. But then a'll of sudden they started calling me names like ''gay'' and '******'' even though I thought we were friends. At first I thought it was a joke and didn't say anything but then it got worst. I came to school and they started to hit me on the head and slap me whilst calling me gay but I ignored it and foolishly allowed it. Then after that I texted one of boys t that called me gay and sent a bunch of texts telling him to stop and telling him how I feel, and he said he would stop. But the next day he had taken screenshots and sent them to my other friends embarrassing me and meaning I got made fun of even more. After that though he had taken it to a whole new level he recently posted a private video of me on Instagram embarrassing me in front of everyone I know. I have reached the point were I don't know what to do and am getting so p***** off that I am honestly going to go insane. Can someone help me and tell me what do to because I have let this go too far.