Is there any way to BLOCK advertising in windows 10?

i haven't got windows 10 yet and don't really wanna get it, i want to stay with my windows 7 desktop pc( custom built).....but from the reports i've heard i hear that windows 10 comes with advertising built into its system? so i'm asking to clear up here; where is this advertising in windows 10?... show more i haven't got windows 10 yet and don't really wanna get it, i want to stay with my windows 7 desktop pc( custom built).....but from the reports i've heard i hear that windows 10 comes with advertising built into its system?

so i'm asking to clear up here; where is this advertising in windows 10? where does it pop up or show up? and is there a way to block it?

as i really really really REALLY REALLY hate ALL advertising with a passion..and can't stand it....thats why i have numerous adblockers in my google chrome browser so i never see any adverts.

id appreciate any information to this question.
1 answer 1