Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 year ago

Why doesn’t my girlfriend ever want to talk about her family?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • marty
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

She may feel you're not going to be together long and doesn't want to give you to much information. As time goes on and if you get closer to her she'll probably open up about the subject. Don't push her to talk though, respect her privacy.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

thats small talk

oh no

oh no

• Hello, i add, a person belong basically to a god, but not to the family.. in other hands according to post modernity, the family moved from the kindred to the person wife and childs, i mean he/she will deal with any good person but from the dimension his/her below persons but not above him/her, in other hands, for success problem solving if the person need to complain for authority as UN police then he/she tell them i and the good persons belong to UN and its organization and it care us - then not complain on the person but he/she ask them to "solve the problem but -not the person often-" then it will solved coldly, and then the god will punish the bad persons always.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You could ask one of her family members or you could ask her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

she might be hiding something

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

She might feel ashamed of them or she's hiding something that she thinks you wouldn't approve of.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

she may be embarrassed to talk about them

• 1 year ago

Maybe bad past.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.