What is ypur opinion on Souljaboy as a producer?

In my opinion I am not keen on his Rappping, but I have to be honest I do love his beats. They seem to have heavy bass and I love heavy bass. On occasion when I am looking for a Rap song to hit hard with Bass I sometimes put on some of the instrumental versions of his songs. Although i do listen to all kinds of... show more In my opinion I am not keen on his Rappping, but I have to be honest I do love his beats. They seem to have heavy bass and I love heavy bass. On occasion when I am looking for a Rap song to hit hard with Bass I sometimes put on some of the instrumental versions of his songs. Although i do listen to all kinds of Rap,heavy bass or not. When i am in tbr mopd fpr bass sometimes his instrumentals are my go to,only sometomes. I listen to other music too when I am in the mood for bass. So what do you think of his production?

I like all kinds of Rap including some mellow songs on occasion such as Jazz Rap among others.