I am working nearly 50 hours a week and qualify for PayPal Credit on a new Macbook Pro?

This laptop is spec'd out to the max for my own design and art work, which is in my eyes an investment to make more money in the future. My phone currently has more space than my laptop which should tell you something and generally can barely perform browsing the internet anymore. I am very used to apple... show more This laptop is spec'd out to the max for my own design and art work, which is in my eyes an investment to make more money in the future. My phone currently has more space than my laptop which should tell you something and generally can barely perform browsing the internet anymore. I am very used to apple software so I don't much need anyone to convince me otherwise but you're welcome to try!I qualify for paypal credit I need advice to make sure to not screw it up and get into more debt, because my credit score is reasonable but it needs massively improving before I can get a mortgage , so I thought this would be a no brainer?
1 answer 1