Does this NJ law regarding sec deposit return apply to me?

I moved from apt due to flooding from rain which was coming into my apt and flooding my kitchen,causing mold!I was forced out,and my LL has agreed to give me sec deposit!I just found out that theres a NJ statute that says they have FIVE days,not 30 if i had to vacate due to flooding?But theres 2 parts to it.First... show more I moved from apt due to flooding from rain which was coming into my apt and flooding my kitchen,causing mold!I was forced out,and my LL has agreed to give me sec deposit!I just found out that theres a NJ statute that says they have FIVE days,not 30 if i had to vacate due to flooding?But theres 2 parts to it.First part says i am entitled to a.the tenant is caused to be displaced by fire, flood, condemnation, or evacuation!But the other part says an officer or whoever posts something on the door that states its uninhabitable?HERES THE STATUTE! A.. tenant is caused to be displaced by fire, flood, condemnation, or evacuation, and

B..an authorized public official posts the premises with a notice prohibiting occupancy! Does it apply to me if no one post anything,but i was displaced due to flooding!Do BOTH have to apply?