Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 months ago

Only together with the hoe for 2 weeks and 4 months later comes to tell me she's pregnant. Mofo dates don't even add up?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You sound like a typical idiot to me

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

That is a tragedy

Lv 4
    4 months ago

Child support payments for 18 years. Dude, I'm sorry.

• 4 months ago

DNA test it ... dates don’t add most likely not yours was she a hoe when you were inside her ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

If the dates don’t add up, they don’t add up. You didn’t say how long ago it was that y’all were together, just two weeks long and that could’ve been at any time. She could’ve been pregnant before she got with you. If she keeps insisting it’s yours, just get a DNA test.

• John P
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

As TriHarder says - there is nothing "certain" about the date of conception. Go to a sexual health clinic and get all the info which your school failed to give you about sex and pregnancy etc. The only way to tell that you are not the father is by a DNA test on you, and a DNA test on the baby after it is born. Let us hope that the tests will show there is no connection between you and the baby.

Be thankful that you live in modern times, when DNA tests are easily available. Just 30 years ago they were not.

• 4 months ago

the make her pay for DNA test

• Tri-Harder
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Nope. If she files for child support, the DNA test is ordered. If he turns out to be the father, he pays the test fees. If he doesn't, then she does. She doesn't automatically pay it.

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

Judging by how you write that, I'm assuming you didn't use protection. If she is 3-4 month s pregnant then it is probably yours, but I would insist on a DNA test

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Hoe? That's a gardening tool. Tryna be kool but your dumb for not using protection. You can have the child DNA tested when it's born which will prove if you're the daddy or not. You really should start being responsible with your life.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

A DNA test will help you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.