How can i make myself more appealing to the eye?

i'm a man who has little confidence and have had to put up with a lot in life, been through many hard battles.....for a long time ive had an inferiority complex and feel people are avoiding me or staying away from me due to my appearance. to describe me; im 6ft 1 white british with an olive skin, european... show more i'm a man who has little confidence and have had to put up with a lot in life, been through many hard battles.....for a long time ive had an inferiority complex and feel people are avoiding me or staying away from me due to my appearance.

to describe me; im 6ft 1 white british with an olive skin, european descent, i'm bald, have a moustache, have two teeth missing at the front bottom row.....i wear dark hoodies often with black jeans, because it's what i feel comfortable wearing...and don't have confidence to wear anything different.

that is me.

i just believe i am unappealing to the eye and people are avoiding me...i also have a stern demeanor often too.

is there anything i can do to change myself? make myself more appealing to the eye? attract people?

i have a double chin too and a bit of a fatty face.
Update: i am also in my forties, forgot to mention that.