Song about being in a war zone?

The song is a few years old I think it’s not new but it’s not old either. There was a remix of the song I really liked that I can’t find anymore but I know I can find it if I knew the name of the original song. Usually when I want to find out the name of a song I just google some of the lyrics but I can’t do that... show more The song is a few years old I think it’s not new but it’s not old either. There was a remix of the song I really liked that I can’t find anymore but I know I can find it if I knew the name of the original song. Usually when I want to find out the name of a song I just google some of the lyrics but I can’t do that because I don’t remember any. It was soft rock I think but don’t really know. I did see the music video a couple times it showed a woman in her house and some forced their way into her home but that’s all I really remember from the music video. I actually didn’t even know the song was about war until I saw the music video so the song must not of made it very clear at least to me. I hope that’s enough details for someone to recognize what I’m talking about because I don’t really remember much more about it.
1 answer 1