Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLos Angeles · 2 months ago

What types of jobs would I need to live comfortably in Los Angeles?

I have a background in entertainment and bisnuess snd have only been to Los Angeles a few times for work. I have figured out that I should move there for more work opportunity. I however would not make enough with that one job alone. What other jobs would I need to make a comfortable living in Los Angeles?

Prostitution seems to be what everyone is given too these days. Even men get a good income sleeping with desperate house wives but that's can be a dangerous game.

• Foofa

You've got until January to drive for Uber/Lyft before this state destroys that as a second job.

it depend on if you have plans on being independent or living with someone and what part of los angeles area you plan to live

LA is a big area and LA county is even bigger. Your cost of living can be reduced substantially if you live with roommates in a high crime, run down neighborhood. You can pick up side jobs like ride share and food delivery. You can work on your own schedule and supplement your income when you’re not at your regular job.

• DEBS

The 'type of job' is up to you. You just need to figure out how to make $75k MINIMUM to stay afloat. Then you have to decide what 'comfortable living' is because that means different things to different people.

Prostitute. Drug Lord. Scammer.