PLEASE help!! My cat has been peeing on my bed and I've tried so many things to get him to stop. He's been neutered and he's 5 years old.?

He's done it for the past two night usually he tries to pee on my floor by my door but I have recently covered it up so he would stop now he's moved to my bed. I am starting to feel hopeless and I don't want to get rid of him but I also don't want my room to constantly smell like cat piss. I've... show more He's done it for the past two night usually he tries to pee on my floor by my door but I have recently covered it up so he would stop now he's moved to my bed. I am starting to feel hopeless and I don't want to get rid of him but I also don't want my room to constantly smell like cat piss. I've had him since he was four weeks old and I've recently moved so I know that might play a factor and a new male dog that has yet to be neutered is also staying with us. Please Help I will try anything